Sunday, April 25, 2010

Coaching My brother

WOW MY BROTHER TRIED OUT FOR THE 13 YEAR OLD ALL STAR TEAM (HES 11). I AM SO PROUD OF THIS KID. HE MADE THE TEAM AS ONE OF THE TOP STARTING PITCHERS. THIS KID IS 11 YEARS OLD PLAYING WITH KIDS IN THEIR TEENS. STRUCK OUT 13 YEAR OLDS IN TRYOUTS, THIS Kid IS A MONSTER.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUDDY. THIS IS AMAZING, MY BROTHER IS THE REAL DEAL, WATCH OUT NEW PALTZ RECORDS ARE GOING TO BE BROKE SOON. ALL OF THIS HARD WORK I HAVE DONE WITH MY BROTHER COACHING HIM IS ALL STARTING TO COME TOGETHER, BOTH HIS POTENTIAL AS A PLAYER AND MY COACHING DREAM ARE STARTING TO COME TOGETHER. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK KID I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING......


Just got off the phone with all stars coach. He told me my brother made the team because he was impressed with his pitching and defense and that he has never seen a breaking ball and fastball combined so good for an 11 year old and that he has great poise and potential to be dominant. Again i'm the most excited brother in the world. Love you buddy so much, all that hard work we do together is paying off.

0 comments: