Sunday, February 14, 2010

Time code form

After filling out my time code form I was able to see how much i was in my active and non active zones. For my second teaching lesson i gave too much instruction and not enough activity. I need to work on cutting down my cues and allowing my students to work and play more. I feel i may have talked a little bit too much but its not a complete bad thing because i am learning from my mistakes and now know that next time i need to cut down on my instruction and let them perform the skill with more time. They did get to play a game like situation by playing knock out after they did their practice shots but next time i need to explain everything right away quick and simple then let them play the rest of the class until the end when i gather them for a closure.

0 comments: